Introduction to Geberit Duofix.
Geberit Duofix provides a comprehensive range of universal and self-supporting installation elements in drywall construction for all sanitary equipment.
The elements suitable for partition wall installations, in-wall installations in stud-walls in lightweight construction, and part- and room-height prewall installations.
They are used in new buildings and modernisation.
Frames for wall-hung WC and Geberit AquaClean as well as for connecting the Geberit DuoFresh odour extraction are available.
See product details tab for additional information.
* Self-supporting frame, powder-coated
* Frame prepared for support brackets for WC ceramic appliances with small contact surfaces
* Galvanized feet
* Feet adjustable 0–20 cm
* Non-slip leg supports
* With large foot plates for raised power supply in floors
* Connection bend can be mounted without tools at different depths, adjustable range 45 mm
* Fastening for connection bend, sound-absorbing
* Flush actuation pneumatic
* Water supply connection on the bottom left
Height: 790 mm
Width: 465 mm
Depth: 195 mm
Delivery charges are for all UK Mainland Postcodes.
People in remote areas shall not be penalised with additional charges, however delivery time scales may take longer.;
For the Scottish Islands please contact us for a delivery quote.
The delivery time for your order is usually between 3 - 7 days for all stock items.
Examples of item Sizes:;
Wall hung frames
Please note that large deliveries shall be palletised and managed by our specially selected pallet delivery partners.
The Goods will be delivered to the kerbside as close as possible to your front door. The driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property so it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
All orders will only be charged one delivery charge at the highest rate applicable to the items within the basket.