Reina's aluminium Burton brings the best of both worlds to your bathroom. With the top of a heated towel rail and an integrated column radiator.
The Burton combo towel rail and radiator provides a place to dry and warm towels. But also has the high heat output of a conventional column radiator.
An aluminium build means both components rise to temperature quickly. Lessening the time spent waiting for your bathroom to warm up.
The towel rail and frame feature a polished chrome finish. While the column radiator is clad in traditional white. Giving off a classy contrast that can complement a similarly styled bathroom very well.
Even with this bespoke design. Reina includes a 5-year guarantee. Ensuring a level of protection against any faults.
- Built from high-grade aluminium
- Finished in white and chrome
- Suitable for Central Heating, electric & dual fuel systems
- Vertical combo heated towel rail and radiator
- Width - 485mm
- Height - 1180mm
- Manufactured to BS/EN 442
- 5 Year Guarantee
1180 x 485 - Single:
- Pipe Centres (mm) - 455
- Wall to Pipe Centres (mm) - 68
- Wall Distance (mm) - 116
- Heat Output - 1515 Watts