If you're looking for an enclosure solution optimised for use in smaller spaces or with obstacles that a traditional outward opening door might have trouble operating near, then maybe a infold door could be perfect for you. The Merlyn 8 Series Infold Door is a perfect example of this kind of space-aware solution. It starts by opening towards the user like a normal door before the unique hinge takes the door into the enclosure partially.
Giving this clever door strength is the staple 8 Series 8mm glass. This thick glass provides a sturdy and reassuring feel from the moment you first interact with the door. However, its strength is not only in the rigidity of the glass, but also in its ability to repel unwanted contaminants that could cloud or compromise the clarity of your door. This protection comes courtesy of Merlyn's Mershield protective coating which fills in whatever tiny blemishes that may be present, lessening dirt's ability to stick.
Maybe a corner enclosure is a better option for your bathroom? Then all you need to do is pair this door with one of the side panels available on the page. With a large range of options available you will have no problem finding an enclosure to suit the style of your bathroom.
- Height: 1950mm
- 8mm toughened glass
- Easy clean Mershield Stayclear protected glass
- Chrome designer symmetry handle
- Wetroom compatible
- Side Panel available optional
- Lifetime Guarantee
- The adjustment range of the door starts 10mm - the size of the door for 40mm
- Example: Door 700mm adjustment is 650mm-690mm
- The adjustment range of the side panel starts 10mm - the size of the panel for 20mm
- Example: Side panel 700mm adjustment is 670mm - 690mm