Revitalize your bathroom with the Burlington Stour thermostatic single-outlet exposed shower valve set. A convenient kit put together to help alleviate the stress of building your own shower from individual components. Instead, purchase one package with everything you need for a luxury shower experience.
The traditional Stour valve sits at the bottom of the rigid riser and plumbs directly into your wall. It serves the function of mixing together hot and cold water with thermostatic control. Providing accurate, consistent, and most importantly, safe showering water. Dial in flow and temperature with a pair of white ceramic handles levers. Further adding to the traditional appeal of this shower.
An exposed 28mm rigid riser takes the total height of the shower to 1287mm. But this can be cut to suit when fitting. included in the set is a handy soap basket that fits right to the riser pole. And at the top of the riser is a 450mm shower arm that hangs your choice of 6, 9 or 12-inch showerhead.
The included shower head is a Trent Airburst model. Which mixes air and water for an invigorating and efficient stream. All while being easy to clean thanks to the silicone nubs fitted to the heads nozzles.
Most of the set benefits from a tough brass structure. Combine this with Burlington's high standards for quality and you have a very reliable product. But it's not all just talk. Because with every set comes a 15-year warranty. Guarding your investment in the event of a factory error.
**Please Note: Images show 6-inch heads only**
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Dual outlet exposed shower valve
- 28mm diameter rigid riser
- Includes riser fitting soap basket
- 450mm adjustable shower arm
- Head features silicon easy-clean nubs
- Showerhead: Available in 6", 9" or 12" diameter
- White handles
- Minimum Pressure - 3 bar
- Material - Brass
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- Height - 1287mm
- Valve width - 234mm
- 6-inch flow rates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.05 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 8.27 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 14.46 l/min
- 9-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 3.64 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 7 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 13.04 l/min
- 12-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.27 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 9.6 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 19.89 l/min