Reina's Nola is a heated towel rail with a one of a kind look. But it is not just looks that it has to offer. Thanks to practical design thoughts.
The Nola hosts a stack of variable length ring arms. These start at the shortest from the bottom and top of the rail and lengthen to their longest in the middle. Providing a striking design without compromising on the actual towel hanging space.
The gaps between each rail and their ring design allow for towels to be spread for maximum warming and drying effect. Couple this with a mild steel structure that holds eat exceptionally well. And you have a very effective heated rail.
That same steel build is responsible for making the Nola so durable. Durability that can be assured by the 5-year included warranty.
- Built using quality mild steel
- Available as standard in chrome finish
- Suitable for central heating, electric & dual-fuel systems
- Vertical designer heated towel rail
- Single panel
- Width: 600mm
- Height: 1400mm
- Manufactured to BS/EN 442
- 5 Year Guarantee
1400 x 600 - Chrome:
- Pipe Centres (mm) - 110
- Wall to Pipe Centres (mm) - 78-93
- Wall Distance (mm) - 148-163
- Heat Output - 937 Watts