With its unique horizontal tube design. The Nevah steel radiator from sector-leading manufacturer Reina brings a style and function that stands out from the crowd.
The distinctive look of the Nevah can be outfitted in so many ways. With choices in width, height and finish. Heights come in either 295mm or 590mm. While five different widths are available.
Once you've selected your size you can select between single or double panel options. This is a key factor when deciding how much heat output you need for your home. But with a mild-steel build. Each heater can retain temperature exceptionally well even after your heating has been turned off.
The last thing to do is finish your chosen radiator in a colour of your choice. Base options come in the form of classic white for universal compatibility. As well as anthracite for a more refined look.
For a bespoke feel, Reina provides a RAL painting service. Letting you choose from over fifty shades of paint. So, you can match a radiator to exactly what your home needs.
Finally, you'll be glad to hear that each radiator comes complete with a 5-year guarantee. This manufacturer protection safeguards your investment should anything go wrong in that period.
- Built using quality mild steel
- Available as standard in white & anthracite finishes
- Suitable for Central heating, electric & dual-fuel systems (Check individual spec for compatibility)
- Available in RAL colours
- If Ral Colour is selected, the product will be available within 7 working days from point of order (subject to stock availability)
- Horizontal radiator
- Single or double panel options
- Manufactured to BS/EN 442
- 5 Year Guarantee