Chunky oval tubes make up the front of Reina's Arbori steel heated towel rail. This gives it a modern and funky look. While still keeping practical sensibility.
Though it is a standard ladder towel rail. The Arbori uses a staggered rail setup to provide you with anywhere between two and four wide spaces that can be used for storing particularly lavish towels. Though the narrow spaces in between can still be used to fit thin or single fold hand towels.
When picking your towel rail. You'll have the choice of three heights. These can then be coated in one of three factory finishes. These are chrome, anthracite and white. Three finishes that can change the feel of a room while still appearing modern. The last option you can take is to have your heater finished in one of near sixty RAL colours available through Reina's bespoke painting service.
To back up Reina's include 5-year manufacturer guarantee. The Arbori towel rail is built using superior mild steel. known for its strength. This material also improves the ability to hold onto heat. Allowing the heater to stay warm to the touch even after hot water has stopped circulating.
- Built using quality mild steel
- Available as standard in chrome, white & anthracite finishes
- Available in RAL colours
- If Ral Colour is selected, the product will be available within 7 working days from point of order (subject to stock availability)
- Suitable for central heating, electric & dual-fuel systems
- Vertical heated towel rail
- Single panel
- Staggered rail pattern
- Width: 500mm
- Manufactured to BS/EN 442
- 5 Year Guarantee