The CrossBox Universal Box from Crosswater provides a modern take on shower valve installation. Where future-proofing, compatibility and ease of installation are maximized. Making this an excellent choice for both consumer and fitter alike.
The Crossbox allows for up to a 3-outlet shower set up in a minuscule package. Or a 2-outlet system where both outlets are given their own control dial for independent operation. All of this is achievable in a water system with at least 1 Bar of pressure. As well as flexibility in configuration. The Crossbox provides the quietest operation of any Crosswater shower solution in an incredibly low-profile package.
If you're fitting the Crossbox. Then you'll be thankful for some of the features that help cut down on installation times and generally improve quality of life. First of all, the narrow 60mm depth of the Crossbox means less time needed to carve out solid walls for accommodating the unit. To make pressure testing your system simple. There is an included flush-block that allows you to test while the unit's front plate is still off. And finally, to protect against oversights when plumbing in hot and cold water. The easy-switch thermostatic module makes it as simple as flipping the two cartridges around.
A key function of the Crossbox is its two-stage installation. This means the box and all internal parts are installed first. Then decorative fascia plates are fitted after. So, there is less chance of these delicate trim pieces being scraped or dented.
A full range of compatible Crosswater finishing kits are available. In several finishes, these kits include a backplate and two control dials. Allowing you to complete your shower set.
- Water pressure - HP1 (Minimum 1 Bar)
- Forward compatible for easy upgrading
- Slim construction - 60mm
- Up to 3 outlets
- Quiet operation
- Simplified 2 stage installation
- Front or rear fixing points
- Included flush block for easy pressure testing
- Protective valve cover with flat edges for exact levelling
- Depth marks
- Easy-switch hot and cold cartridges for when pipes are plumbed in incorrectly 90° elbows can be fitted directly to outputs for less piping area.
- Finishing sets including Crossbox available - MPRO, MPRO Industrial, Marvel, Atoll
- 15-year guarantee
- DOES NOT INCLUDE FINISHING KIT