Complete your shower space with an all in one solution from Burlington. The Trent Single Outlet Thermostatic Shower Valve With Shower Rail Kit contains all you need to build a hard-working shower unit with some real traditional appeal.
The kit comprises a single outlet valve that feeds the included shower rail kit. This kit includes a ceramic handles handset. A 1500mm hose that connects to an L-shaped wall outlet. And finally a sliding rail with a screw-down retainer for setting the height of your shower. Making a kit like this flexible for all the family.
The valve comes as standard with white decorated Claremont handles. But options for Birkenhead or Anglesey valves are available. With white and black finishes available in all three handles.
Burlington are renowned for their quality of products and this shower rail kit is no exception. Which is why all major components of this kit are built for strong brass. Warranting the 15-year guarantee that comes with every set.
**Please Note: Images show 6-inch heads only**
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Thermostatic shower valve
- Includes slide with handset, hose & wall outlet
- Head features silicon easy-clean nubs
- Showerhead: Available in 6", 9" or 12" diameter
- Three indice colours - white, black medici
- Minimum Pressure - 3 bar
- Material - Brass
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- Rail height - 547mm
- Hose length - 1500mm
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 2.71 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 6.01 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 10.18 l/min