Outfitting a shower with individual components can be a bit of a hassle. Finding the right parts to work with not only your space but each other, can be daunting. Which is why Burlington offers their showers in convenient packages like this one. The Trent Dual Outlet Thermostatic Shower Valve With Shower Head & Handset contains everything you need for a complete shower.
At the heart of the set is the dual outlet thermostatic valve. This provides feeds for both the included overhead shower and handset kit. Your choice of single or dual handles allows you combined or independent control over these feeds. While a choice of three handle styles and indice colours lets you set out your style goals.
The handset is mated to a 1500mm hose that is fed from an L-shaped wall outlet. Giving you complete and flexible washing coverage in your shower. A 390mm adjustable shower arm props up a 6, 9 or 12-inch bell showerhead for a luxury downpour. And these heads all feature silicone jet nozzles that make cleaning easy. Helping prevent the buildup of limescale for a longer life.
With your purchase, you receive not only the reputation of Burlington's bathroom products. But also a 15-year guarantee to back it up. Giving you the ultimate peace of mind in your purchase.
**Please Note: Images show 6-inch heads only**
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Dual outlet shower valve
- Available with single or dual flow control levers
- 390mm adjustable shower arm
- Head features silicon easy-clean nubs
- Showerhead: Available in 6", 9" or 12" diameter
- Includes shower handset with holster, wall outlet & hose
- Three indice colours - white, black & medici
- Minimum Pressure - 3 bar
- Material - Brass
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- Hose length: 1500mm
- 6-inch flow rates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 3.85 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 7.25 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 12.3 l/min
- 9-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 3.74 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 5.27 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 11.32 l/min
- 12-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.17 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 8.07 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 15.28 l/min