With almost limitless flexibility and looks to die for. Burlington's wall mounted bath filler tap is a must-have for any bathroom with a more period influence. This is because Burlington knows how to do traditional well. Drawing from classic designs to recreate faithfully in reliable modern form.
This traditional taps also allows for flexible fitting. Offering many customizable options to get the right setup for your space. The first choice you have is the tap's handles and indices, which come in four shapes and three colours respectively. Then you can have these valves fitted on the level or at an upward angle for easier access.
Lastly, you can have your tap with or without an integrated shower kit. Which adds shower handset and holster that fixes to the top of the tap's spout. The gorgeous rosette handset features an indice matching coloured handle and can be turned on simply by using the added diverter valve. Which sends water from the spout to the handset. Delivering perfectly blended water for handy showering in the tub.
Given the reputation of Burlington's brassware for quality. It will come as no surprise that with every bath filler tap you receive a 15-year guarantee. Protecting this gorgeous piece should anything go wrong.
- Four different handle styles
- Optional shower kit available
- Available with straight or angled tap valves
- Shower cradle varies per model
- Add a Regent base for an additional 30mm of height
- Three indice colours - white, black & Medici
- Tap Holes - 2
- Minimum Pressure - 0.2 bar
- Material - Brass
- Mount type - wall Mounted
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- 1-year guarantee for commercial installations
- Height - 453mm
- Spout Projection - 130mm
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 22 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 25.2 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 29 l/min