This set of traditional basin pillar taps from Burlington are ideal for any classic bathroom with their high polished chrome finish.
With a height of 139mm and a spout projection of 126mm which will be enough to work with most basins. They are very durable being made from brass with plated chrome on the outside.
Burlington are so confident of the quality of their product that there is a 10-year guarantee when you install this tap in your bathroom. You are also able to choose from 3 colours for the indices. With white, black and medici versions available. This makes tying the taps into the style of a bathroom much easier.
This tap is the quarter-turn version which is far more popular these days as it requires only a small turn to switch the tap on or off.
- Four different handle styles
- Add a Regent base for an additional 30mm of height
- Three indice colours - white, black & medicine
- Tap Holes - 2
- Minimum Pressure - 0.2 bar
- Material - Brass
- Mount type - Deck Mounted
- Colour - Chrome
- 10-year guarantee for domestic installations
- 1-year guarantee for commercial installations
- Height - 139mm
- Spout Projection - 87.3mm (126mm 5" model)
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 13.2 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 18.1 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 22.9 l/min