Complete a vintage bathing area with one of Burlington's deck mounted bath filler taps. The swooping bell-shaped spout and ornate body shape give these taps an opulent feel. Sitting comfortably on the rim of a traditional bath.
The tap itself is made of tough brass and can be configured with angled or straight valves to suit your look and needs. Each valve head can be topped with one of four handle styles. Each distinct from the next and with a choice of three Indice colours top off the whole look.
To maximize the utility and boost the tap's visual presence. You have the option to add on an additional shower kit. This adds a rose style shower handset with matching handle colour to your taps indices. And depending on the handle style and valve configuration, a shapely cradle to support the handset when not in use.
Using the shower is as easy as turning the fitted diverter valve to redirect your pre-mixed water to either the shower or the tap spout. Making for convenient and immediate bathing inside your bath.
Burlington's reputation for quality is supported by a guarantee that covers your purchase for 15 years. Ensuring you can rest easy knowing your investment is protected.
- Four different handle styles
- Optional shower kit available
- Available with straight or angled tap valves
- Shower cradle varies per model
- Add a Regent base for an additional 30mm of height
- Three indice colours - white, black & medicine
- Tap Holes - 2
- Minimum Pressure - 0.2 bar
- Material - Brass
- Mount type - Deck Mounted
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- 1-year guarantee for commercial installations
- Height - 503mm
- Spout Projection - 130mm
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 12 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 15.2 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 21.4 l/min