An industrial influence gives this traditional shower a unique look. Making the Burlington Stour single outlet thermostatic exposed shower valve an attractive option for those looking to complete their period-styled bathroom.
An exposed valve uses an exposed pipework look to take water from your home's system and blend it together with thermostatic control. Giving safe and accurate control over your showering temperature. Control of water flow and heat is dealt with thorough a pair of white-handled levers.
The mixed water is passed up through your walls to the awaiting Trent Airburst shower head. These heads combine air and water to create a powerful downpour with up to 33% less water used than a purely water-based head. And to suit your showering space. You have the option of 6, 9 or 12-inch diameter heads. Each has rubber nubs on each of its jets for reducing limescale and helping to make cleaning easier.
Holding up the head is a 450mm adjustable shower arm. Providing a sturdy and reliable platform as well as a pivoting end join or adjusting the head into a position that is right for you.
As with all Burlington goods. This set is built to the highest standard. And with that claim comes a 15-year guarantee. Ensuring your tough brass investment is protected should the unexpected happen.
**Please Note: Images show 6-inch heads only**
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Single outlet exposed shower valve
- 450mm adjustable shower arm
- Head features silicon easy-clean nubs
- Showerhead: Available in 6", 9" or 12" diameter
- White handles
- Minimum Pressure - 3 bar
- Material - Brass
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- Valve width - 239mm
- 6-inch flow rates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.05 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 8.27 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 14.46 l/min
- 9-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 3.64 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 7 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 13.04 l/min
- 12-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.23 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 10.27 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 19.1 l/min