The London freestanding bath from Burlington blends period style with modern luxury. A rolled top and flared base give it a distinctly traditional look. While a rigid one-piece build uses a resilient combo of acrylic inner and gel-coated outer to provide exceptional strength. Not to mention acrylics ability to retain heat and keep your baths warmer for longer. Letting you prolong your stress-relieving soak just that little bit longer.
With slim refined edges, there is no room for deck-mounted brassware. However, this makes the London bath an excellent candidate for a striking freestanding filler or wall-mounted option. Both further enhance the premium appeal of this elegant bath.
Quality definitely isn't overlooked either. Burlington are well established as manufacturers of reliable and excellent bathroom goods. And this tub is no exception. Built using high-grade acrylic and constructed to the highest standard. Each bath bears the moniker of a 10-year guarantee. Giving you peace of mind that your bathroom's centrepiece will not falter.
- Width: 850mm
- Height: 635mm
- Length: 1800mm
- Weight: 52kg
- Displaced Capacity: 200 litres
- This is a one-piece bath.
- Supplied with pre-fitted overflow/waste.
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps.
- Additional Information: The exterior of this bath can be painted, if you wish to paint yours then this can be done by using Acrylic based primers and paints, you should seek advice from the paint manufacturer for suitable products and process.