This freestanding unit from Burlington is a great example of the quality workmanship that this brand is known for. It melds traditional styling with modern practicality to give you the ideal solution for your bathroom.
When it comes to storage this unit there are two options available with variations available with either doors or drawers. The one you opt for will depend solely on your preferences.
This vanity unit can also be customised with its finish with four striking options available to choose from. The options include matt white, sand, dark olive, and classic grey. These are also the same finishes you will find across the rest of Burlington's offering. This allows you to coordinate the style across different elements of your bathroom tieing all together into a seamless solution.
The personalisation does not end there are with the basin we have the choices for the basin finish and tap holes. With tap holes, it is available with either 1, 2 or 3 pre-drilled holes. This will allow you to suit a wide array of brassware from a basin mixer to pillar taps. There is a basin here to suit every possibility.
With the finish of the basins, it is available in the standard white, black or medici which is a cream-like finish.
With all these combinations available, you will not struggle to find a configuration that will suit your requirements. When it comes to bathroom storage you will undoubtedly struggle to find a solution that offers this level of flexibility.
Vanity Unit Specification:
- Finish Options: Matt White, Sand, Dark Olive, Classic Grey
- Shape: Square
- Storage Options: Drawers or Doors
- Material: Wood - Range: Classic
- Additional Information: Doors are soft closing. Chrome-plated metal handles. Fully Assembled. One adjustable glass shelf. The plinths of the freestanding furniture are crafted from HDP Polymer a waterproof base.
- Weight: 35.4kg
- Range: Classic
- Material: Fire Clay
- Width: 650mm
- Height: 920mm
- Length: 575mm
- Weight: 29.75kg
- Tap Holes: 1, 2 or 3
- The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap.
** Please note: Taps and waste not included. **