The Burlington Edwardian rectangular cloakroom basin offers flexibility and period looks for your bathroom. And with a width of just 515mm. It fits in most smaller bathrooms and en suite solutions.
The gently moulded basin can be configured in a number of ways. To make the most of your space and settle into the look you're hoping to achieve. A choice of 1 or 2 tap holes means you can choose between your preferred monobloc or pillar tap set up. With the former having a pre-drilled hole on the basin's right side.
Next, you have the choice of adding a washstand or under-mounted towel rail. The rail fits effortlessly to the basin and is perfect if you want to keep floor space clear. But also would like some towel storage. If that's not to your taste. A chrome washstand reaches down to the floor for an 880mm high single unit. 910mm if you opt for the regal extension model.
Lastly, you have the choice of three lovely finishes. Gloss white, Medici and the new Jet finish. All are manufactured to exceptional standards in tough vitreous china. Resulting in a resilient basin that is more than capable of living up to the lifetime guarantee included with each basin.
- Size - 515 (W) x 308 (D) x 265mm (H)
- Material - Vitreous China
- Finish: White, Medici, Jet
- Weight - 10.05kg
- Fixing - Supplied with wall brackets
- Available with 1 right-hand tap hole or 2 tap holes
- Optional undermounted towel rail available
- Waste, bottle trap and brassware not included.
- The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap.
- Lifetime guarantee
- Size (Combined) - 515 (W) x 308 (D) x 880mm (H)
- Material - Brass
- Finish - Chrome
- Weight (Combined) - 13kg