A beautiful Edwardian period rectangular basin designed by Burlington. This basin has a large number of options.
Available in 560mm, 610mm, 800mm and 1200mm options, this basin comfortable fits in small or large bathrooms. Choose between 1, 2 and 3 tap holes, this allows you to use the basin with a wide range of period matching brassware.
The option of upgrading to a regal height allows the basin to be comfortable for taller users. A towel rail can be paired with the classic pedestal which is as useful as it is aesthetically pleasing. Several finishes are available including:-
White - For a traditional look that is easy to pair with the rest of your bathroom.
Jet - Offering high polish and a deep intense black finish that creates stunning contrast.
Medici - First achieved by Italian Potters working for the de Medici family, this finish brings the warmth of sunlight to your bathroom.
- Finishes Available -
- Sizes Available -
- 1200 (W) x 510 (D) x 840mm (H)
- 1200 (W) x 510 (D) x 900mm (H) (Regal)
- Material -
- Basin / Classic Pedestal - Vitreous China
- Towel Rail / Classic Washstand - Chrome Plated Brass
- Weight -
- Basin - 38.5kg
- Pedestal - 12.25kg
- Chrome Washstand - 3.82kg
- Requires waste and brassware.
- Guarantee - 25 years domestic installations - 1 year commercial installations
- Available with 1, 2 or 3 tap holes.
- The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap.
*Please note - Only some photos show the corresponding amount of tap holes.*