Complete your ensuite or smaller bathroom with Burlington's curved cloakroom basin. Measuring just 505mm wide. This dinky basin packs a lot into its tiny frame.
Capable of hosting one or two taps. You have the choice on selection whether you'd like dual tap holes for a pair of pillar taps set either side of the basin. Or a single hole on the right side for a mini monobloc.
Looks are kept strictly vintage. With delicate moulded edges and a raised backsplash. The basin manages to look good in any period-inspired design.
As with most Burlington sanitaryware, you receive a manufacturer's guarantee. This protects your investment for 25 years if installed in your home and 1 year if fitted in a commercial venue.
- Size - 505 (W) x 255mm (D)
- Material - Vitreous China
- Weight - 5.54kg
- 25-years domestic installations
- 1-year commercial installations
- Fixing - Supplied with wall brackets
- Waste, bottle trap and brassware not included.
- Available with 1 right-hand tap hole or 2 tap holes.
- The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap.