Take advantage of the irregular spaces of your bathroom with this semi-recessed basin model from Burlington. Crafted with looks that have a subtle traditional tinge. This basin suits use in almost any bathroom look. With chamfered corners and an inset bowl.
You can have this basin in 1 or 2 tap hole variations. Letting you pick between a practical monobloc tap or a set of pillar taps to continue a more authentically period style. Whichever you chose, the basin will include a pre-drilled three-hole overflow.
Each basin that rolls out of assembly receive a guarantee for 25-years on domestic installations. Burlington can offer this because of their impeccable commitment to quality construction. Using top-shelf vitreous china for a glorious white shine that will last.
If white isn't your thing. Burlington now offers a black basin. A stunning gloss black gloss finish based off the look of British Whitby jet gemstone. This black bathroom sink leads to a one of a kind look that needs to be seen to be appreciated.
- Size - 575 (W) x 475 (D) x 200mm (H)
- Material - Vitreous China
- Weight - 16.3kg
- Finish: White or Jet
- 25-years domestic installations
- 1-year commercial installations
- Waste and brassware not included.
- The overflow is to solve the issue of a dripping tap if the plug is left in. It is not designed to take a flowing tap.