With raw period looks. Burlington's Avon Thermostatic Single Outlet Exposed Shower Valve makes the perfect piece for a vintage shower space. Combine that with the included Trent showerhead and you have a formidable showering package. One that combines traditional appeal with modern operation.
An exposed shower valve provides thermostatically accurate temperature control. Making for a safe bathing space for the whole family. Control of flow and temperature are handled by two valves. The first is a ceramic clad lever that controls water flow. The second is a dial handle that can be subbed out for one of three handle shapes: Claremont, Birkenhead or Anglesey. Each has its own unique character and match Burlington's basin brassware offerings.
Delivering the water to your body in a comfortable rainfall is a Trent 6, 9 or 12-inch showerhead. This bell-shaped piece features silicone nubs on its nozzles for easy cleaning and helping to prevent the accumulation of grime. making for long-lasting and consistent flow. Supporting the head is a 390mm shower arm with a swivel end joint. Letting you position the head for your optimal shower.
Most components in the set are built with brass. Meaning they are built to last in a wet environment. This claim is supported by Burlington's included 15-year warranty.
**Please Note: Images show 6-inch heads only**
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Exposed single outlet shower valve
- 390mm adjustable shower arm
- Head features silicon easy-clean nubs
- Showerhead: Available in 6", 9" or 12" diameter
- Minimum Pressure - 3 bar
- Material - Brass
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- 6-inch flow rates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.08 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 7.82 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 15.51 l/min
- 9-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 3.93 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 7.33 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 14.83 l/min
- 12-inch flowrates:
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.81 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 9.5 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 18.76 l/min