- If for any Reason you wish to return your purchase, with the Exception of Bespoke and Special order items, we will offer a refund or an exchange as long as this is requested within 14 days of receiving your goods. Goods must be returned to www.bathroomplanet.com or if instructed to the distributor/Manufacturer in perfect condition. Bathroomplanet.com shall not be liable for postage, shipping or taxes due to returned goods. Please take into account postage and shipping times when returning goods.
- Bathroomplanet.com comply with the Consumer Contracts (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations which came into force on 13th June 2014, however we reserve the right to deduct a re-stocking fee of the original purchase price for items that are returned and that we cannot resell as “new” This can include but not exclusive to:
- Items that are non-returnable.
- All goods being returned must not have been fitted or installed.
- All goods must be returned to us in plain outer packaging and have all the original packaging undamaged inside. Please do not write or stick any labels on the manufacturer boxes.
- All parts and instructions must be included within original packaging undamaged.
- Once the goods have been returned to us we shall inspect them to ensure all parts are present and in good condition.
- Purchasers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that returned goods reach us in good condition.
- We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any goods you send back to us.
- We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking charge to any non-faulty items, we would advise of any charge during the returns procedure.
To return any goods you must first complete our Returns Form and advise the reason for the return and we shall issue a returns number. Please be advised that any delivery charge that has been made will not be refunded and it is the purchaser’s responsibility to pay for the collection of or returning of the items during the 14 day period.
- Goods returned in damaged / ripped packaging
- Goods returned in non-original packaging
- Goods returned incomplete
- Goods returned due to lack of delivery and / or access to the room of installation
- Goods returned have a re-stocking charge from Manufacturer
Please see the list of goods below that cannot be cancelled or returned under any circumstances after order has been placed.
Any goods that come under the bespoke or special order category shall be highlighted during the ordering process.
- All bespoke orders are non-returnable after order has been placed
- All special order items are non-returnable after order has been placed
- For hygiene reasons all toilet seats are classed as non-returnable items if the packaging has been opened.
- All shower trays are non-returnable if the packaging has been opened.
- All baths are non-returnable if the packaging has been opened and in particular if the banding straps have been cut.
- All shower enclosures are non-returnable if the packaging has been opened and in particular if the banding straps have been cut.
- All products with a security seal that has been broken are non-returnable.
- All radiators and towel rails including valves that are a special colour are non-returnable.