Offering flexibility and reliability. Roca's The Gap single-ended acrylic baths provide comfortable bathing spaces at an impressive price point.
The range is made up of 3 sizes. Each catering to a slightly different space. Ensuring your bathroom can accommodate one of these sturdy baths. This includes 1700mm or 1600mm lengths and 700mm and 750mm widths. Each is manufactured with tough but lightweight acrylic.
To fit into your specific setup. We offer a selection of side and end-panel configurations. The panels are Roca's own Reinforced, Superthick and Super Strength panels. So, whatever level of strength you require. We have it covered.
Every bath comes with a pre-drilled waste and overflow hole. And all models are available with no tap holes. However, 1700 x 700 and 1700 x 750 models have the option of 2 pre-drilled tap holes for your convenience.
- Finish - Gloss white
- Material - Acrylic
- No tap holes (2 pre-drilled tap-holes available in 1700 x 700 & 1700 & 750 models)
- Pre-drilled waste & overflow holes
- Capacity - 1 person
- Includes adjustable leg set & fixings
- Waste & brassware not included
- Panels -
- Reinforced panels - Two-stage reinforcement process for strength & rigidity
- Superthick panels - Made from double thickness high-impact polystyrene
- Super Strength panels - Uses reinforcing bars along the length of each panel
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Sizes available:
- 1700mm (L) x 700mm (W)
- 1700mm (L) x 750mm (W)
- 1600mm (L) x 700mm (W)
- Height - 540mm