Roca presents the Almeria acrylic bath. A water-friendly bath that reduces water consumption while still providing bathers with a large and sumptuous bathing area.
It does this by scaling down the internal dimensions of the bath in ways that you may not notice. Meaning, less water is required to brim the bath - 145 litres to be exact. But you still enjoy the full 1700mm length of this bath.
For rigidity and reliability. Roca uses tough acrylic panels. Which are surprisingly capable of standing up to the knocks and bumps the average bath faces every visit.
Models are available with no tap holes for configuring your own brassware setup. Or with 2 pre-drilled. Letting you fit a H-shaped bath mixer or a pair of pillar taps straight out the box.
An option available on 2 tap hole models is a pair of chrome bath grips. These allow for easier access and exit of the bath. Adding a touch of safety and convenience.
- Finish - Gloss white
- Material - Acrylic
- Tap holes - 0 or 2
- Pre-drilled waste & overflow holes
- Capacity - 1
- Waste & brassware not included
- Reinforced panels - Two-stage reinforcement process for strength & rigidity
- Superthick panels - Made from double thickness high-impact polystyrene
- 25-Year Guarantee
- Length - 1700mm
- Width - 700mm
- Height - 515mm
- Water Capacity - 145 Litres (Reduced for better water economy)