Intended to be paired with your choice of back-to-wall toilet. The Ideal Standard ProSys concealed cistern is packed with features to make installation easier. While quality materials ensure a long service life with little to no maintenance. Cisterns are available in depths of 120mm or 150mm. The latter offers the ability for top mounting (requires a conversion kit) of flush plates when fitted inside a toilet furniture unit. All cisterns include the necessary mounting hardware and flush pipes needed for a complete installation.
- For installation inside the wall and in combination with floor standing sanitary single bowls
- 120mm or 150 mm minimum thick
- Built-in tank with front or top mechanical actuation, possible pneumatic or electronic transforming by kits available separately
- Dual flush, pre-set for 6/3 L, simple adjustment to reduce full flush from 6 to 4,5/5,5 L
- Reservoir in polypropylene (PP) very resistant and unalterable to thermal stresses, supplied with anti-condensation lining
- SmartValve (saves up to 9 litres of water per day), CE marking EN 14055 CL1, silent valve according to the NF standard category Class I, tank 150 mm thickness, 3 water supply connections