Please read these terms and conditions carefully before ordering any goods from our online website (www.bathroomplanet.com). You should understand that by ordering any of our products, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions are in place to protect you and www.bathroomplanet.com. Listed below we detail our commitment to you and provide a number of simple guidelines to make your purchase as smooth as possible.
If you do not agree with our terms and conditions please don't purchase from our website.
We recommend you print a copy of these terms and conditions for future reference.
We shall amend our terms and conditions from time to time so we would advise you check these prior to any purchase to ensure you understand the terms and conditions which will apply at the time of purchase, you shall agree to be bound by such amendments or updates on subsequent visits.
We operate the website www.bathroomplanet.com. Our Registered Company name is Planet Aberdeen Ltd Registered in Scotland SC458620 Vat Number 169 7792 38 Our Registered Office Address is 3 Back Hilton Road, Aberdeen, AB25 3SS
1. In these terms and conditions "goods" means the goods which the supplier is to supply in accordance with these terms and conditions.
2. In these terms and conditions "supplier" means www.bathroomplanet.com
3. In these terms and conditions "website" means www.bathroomplanet.com
4. Any photographs, models, samples, drawings, sizes and/or product description or advertising we issue, and any illustrations contained on our website or in catalogues, brochures. Emails, quotes, or on our website are produced solely to provide the purchaser with an approximate idea of the goods they describe and/or are representative of the finished product. All goods are manufactured within the standard industry measurement tolerances.
5. The packaging of the products may differ or vary from any images shown on our website.
6. We advise you to check with your trades person / installer before purchasing certain items such as bathroom furniture and in particular basin units as there may be a need for some alterations to be carried out to suit specific site layouts regarding service pipe work, space constraints and designs. Any alterations are carried out at the purchasers own risk and this may invalid your product guarantee if the product is not installed as per the manufacturer instructions.
7. We shall try to ensure that our website is free from viruses or defects. It is your responsibility to ensure that the right equipment and software is available to use the website. Except in the case of negligence on our part, we will not be liable to any person for any loss or damage which may arise to computer equipment as a result of using our website.
Ordering of goods
1. Payment for all goods must be direct via our website and be by credit or debit card. We will charge your credit or debit card upon receipt of your order. If for any reason we are unable to accept and are unable to deliver your goods we shall refund you to the credit or debit card used.
2. On completion of placing your order online, you will receive an email acknowledgement (to the email address provided when placing the order). Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted by us. We reserve the right at any time to refuse any order or part of an order.
3. The prices payable for goods that you order are as set out in our website. All prices are including vat at the current rate of 20% and are correct at the time of entering information.
4. If you are registered disabled, you may be eligible to claim back VAT please complete our online form.
5. If goods are ordered over a weekend or bank holiday the order date is taken as the next working date.
6. You shall receive a call from one of our external couriers to advise and agree a suitable delivery day / date.
7. For bespoke and special order items we shall give you an estimated delivery date at time of order and follow up with a confirmed delivery date once known.
Cancellation of order
1. To cancel an order please e-mail email@example.com as soon as possible.
2. If your order has already been despatched you will be unable to cancel your order. In these circumstances you will have to return the goods yourself as stated in our returns policy.
3. Any bespoke or special order items may not be cancelled after ordering.
4. Refunds shall be issued as soon as possible within 30 days.
1. Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Standard stock items are dispatched as soon as possible and most are received within 3 - 7 days.
2. Delivery of special or bespoke items shall be advised during your ordering process.
3. When your order is ready for dispatch a member of our logistics team shall contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
4. All our deliveries are made by our appointed nominated external couriers. To fulfil your order we are required to provide our couriers with your personal details such as name, address and telephone number. Please ensure all details are correct, if you provide us with incorrect details you may incur additional delivery charges if your order has been dispatched.
5. Glass screens / enclosures and stone baths: Before placing your order for these goods please check that you have access and clearance for the delivery due to the weight, size and fragile nature of the goods we use a specialist logistics company . You shall require two able bodied persons to take delivery of these goods due to their weight and bulk. Please note that these items are all non-returnable once packaging and band it straps have been opened, please refer to our returns policy for full information.
6. All delivery dates quoted at the time of order are estimated and so cannot be guaranteed. Whilst we will make every effort to deliver within the estimated delivery time, occasionally deliveries may be affected by factors beyond our control. We will deliver to the delivery address stated in the order and confirmed by us in order confirmation. Should you wish to change the delivery address given in the order and confirmed by us in the order confirmation then you must have notified us and have obtained our agreement in writing to any change in delivery address prior to any delivery taking place.
7. Where you have ordered multiple goods from us we may need to make more than one delivery to you. This is particularly the case where goods are delivered directly from the manufacturer or distributor on their own transport.
8. Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only and palletised deliveries are to kerbside only.
9. For all deliveries either by carrier, post or palletised, please check all items delivered for any damage to packaging or shortages before signing the delivery notes. If there are any items which have damage to the packaging you either refuse that item or take a photo of item and sign the delivery note stating the damage. Within 24hrs of delivery you must open all packaging and fully inspect all goods for any damage, any claims for damaged goods or wrong goods supplied must be notified to us by e-mail with pictures within 48hrs. Unless we have notification within this time period we will not be liable for any claims made for damaged goods. Please ensure when you open the packaging of all goods that you do so without damaging the packaging as any returns have to be in original undamaged packaging.
10. For palletised deliveries, the goods will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, such as road works, narrow streets, stairs (such as flats) controlled parking zones, or any other obstructions delivery will be made as near to your property as possible. The driver is not insured to take goods inside your property so we would advise you have at least 2 able bodied persons available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
11. Please note that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check all goods to ensure they are the correct goods and there are no shortages, please don't leave this to your trades person as this has to be carried out within 48hrs as above.
12. All goods must be fully unwrapped before fitting commences and inspected for any damage, if an item has been fitted it shall be deemed that you have been satisfied with the finish and suitability of the item and no claim for damage would be accepted.
13. For palletised deliveries, the responsibility of disposing of delivery packaging materials, such as pallets lies with the purchaser.
14. If you have arranged a third party to take your delivery and sign for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them to check all the goods and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you or your third party accepting goods and signing a delivery.
15. Failed deliveries, in the event that delivery could not be made due to no one available to take the delivery the delivery company shall contact you to rearrange delivery, in this event you may incur a further delivery charge.
16. From the time of receipted delivery of the goods. Any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
17. All goods supplied by us are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.
1. If for any reason you wish to return your purchase, with the exception of bespoke and special order items, we will offer a refund or an exchange as long as this is requested within 14 days of receiving your goods. Goods must be returned to Bathroom Planet or if instructed to the distributor/manufacturer in perfect condition. www.bathroomplanet.com shall not be liable for postage, shipping or taxes due to returned goods. Please take into account postage and shipping times when returning goods.
2. To return any goods you must first complete our returns form Please click for returns form by e-mail and advise the reason for the return and we shall issue a returns number. Please be advised that any delivery charge that has been made will not be refunded and it is the purchaser's responsibility to pay for the collection of or returning of the items during the 14 day period.
3. www.bathroomplanet.com comply with the consumer contracts (information, cancellation and additional charges) Regulations which came into force on 13th June 2014, however we reserve the right to deduct a re-stocking fee of the original purchase price for items that are returned and that we cannot resell as "new" This can include but not exclusive to:
- Goods returned in damaged / ripped packaging
- Goods returned in non-original packaging
- Goods returned incomplete
- Goods returned due to lack of delivery and / or access to the room of installation
- Goods returned have a re-stocking charge from Manufacturer
4. Items that are non-returnable.
Please see the list of goods below that cannot be cancelled or returned under any circumstances after order has been placed.
Any goods that come under the bespoke or special order category shall be highlighted during the ordering process.
- All bespoke orders are non-returnable after order has been placed
- All special order items are non-returnable after order has been placed
- For hygiene reasons all toilet seats are classed as non-returnable items if the packaging has been opened.
- All shower trays are non-returnable if the packaging has been opened.
- All baths are non-returnable if the packaging has been opened and in particular if the banding straps have been cut.
- All shower enclosures are non-returnable if the packaging has been opened and in particular if the banding straps have been cut.
- All products with a security seal that has been broken are non-returnable.
- All radiators and towel rails including valves that are a special colour are non-returnable.
5. All goods being returned must not have been fitted or installed.
6. All goods must be returned to us in plain outer packaging and have all the original packaging undamaged inside. Please do not write or stick any labels on the manufacturer boxes.
7. All parts and instructions must be included within original packaging undamaged.
8. Once the goods have been returned to us we shall inspect them to ensure all parts are present and in good condition.
9. Purchasers are responsible for obtaining proof of delivery and receipt of returned goods. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure that returned goods reach us in good condition.
10. We suggest that you take out carrier insurance on any goods you send back to us.
11. We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking charge to any non-faulty items, we would advise of any charge during the returns procedure.
1. If an item has or develops a fault within the warranty period please contact ourselves in the first instance and we shall advise on the manufacturers procedures.
2. All goods that are returned faulty shall be tested. Should no fault be found with the item and the product has been installed a refund will not be issued and the product will be made available for your collection or returned to you subject to a reasonable delivery charge and administration charge of £20.00. The product will be held by us for a period of 15 days from our notification in writing of the situation and will then be disposed of if you do not advise further instructions.
3. Please note that we shall not be held liable for any 3rd party claim such as a plumber or fitter for any charges in the event that an item has to be changed over due to becoming faulty. We are only liable to replace the faulty goods.
4. To report a fault or damage please email firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Where the goods are being returned because they are faulty then we shall arrange the return via our own courier.
1. All goods supplied by www.bathroomplanet.com are supplied with a 12 months manufacturer warranty, however some manufacturers offer longer or extended warranty on their products and this shall be indicated within the product box or on the manufacturer website.
2. Your warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from:
- Fair wear and tear
- Negligence by you or by a third party
- Abnormal storage or working conditions
- Wilful damage or any accident
- If you fail to install in accordance with the manufacturers installation instructions
- If you fail to operate or use the goods in accordance with the users instructions
- Any unauthorised alteration or repair carried out by a non-authorised person
3. Please keep a copy of your original invoice or receipt to refer to in the event of any claim under warranty.
4. Nothing in these conditions shall affect or alter the terms and conditions of the manufacturer warranty.
Last Edited: April 2018