Reina's Riesi stainless steel heated towel rail takes a novel approach to the usual towel rail shape. Creating its own unique look that also boosts practicality.
Broad curved bars flank the front of the Riesi. Running the full 1200mm length of the feed pipes that support them. With their even spacing. You get a tonne of towel storage for thin and fluffy towels alike. And with the unique double open-sided structure. Hanging and removing towels becomes very easy.
To make this gorgeous rail last for years to come. Reina uses stainless steel to build the frame. This provides durability, rust protection and an ability to heat up quicker than traditional materials. All topped off with a sumptuous polished finish.
With your purchase, you can rest assured knowing a 25-year manufacturer guarantee will cover any factory faults that may develop.
- Stainless steel construction
- Available in polished steel finish
- Suitable for central heating, electric & dual-fuel systems
- Vertical heated towel rail
- Single panel
- Width: 600mm
- Height: 1200mm
- Manufactured to BS/EN 442
- 25 Year Guarantee
1200 x 600:
- Pipe Centres (mm) - 50
- Wall to Pipe Centres (mm) - 80-95
- Wall Distance (mm) - 155-170
- Heat Output - 826 Watts