The Clearwater Romano Petite is the perfect centre piece for your bathroom. With its sleek curves and contemporary design, it can seamlessly fit into any modern bathroom with ease. This bath would be perfect for any smaller bathroom which didn’t quite have the available space for the Grande version or for someone who was just looking for a smaller bath.
This bath does not come with a predrilled overflow however it does have a template that can be used to drill the overflow. This bath is very sturdy being made from a stone composite with Gibbsite mineral filler and due to this you will know that your investment in a new bath will be something you will have for a long time to come. Clearwater are so confident in this that they offer a generous 10 years guarantee when you install this in your home.
- Height - 656mm (804mm with legs)
- Width - 787mm
- Length - 1524mm
- Net Weight (bath) - 69KG
- Net Weight (bath legs) - 5.3KG
- Gross Weight inc packaging(bath) - 84KG
- Gross Weight inc packaging (bath legs) - 6KG
- Colour - White
- Material - Sedimentary stone composite with Gibbsite mineral filler
- L1 - Bath legs - aluminium (Not Included)
- 10 Year Guarantee on domestic installations
- 1 Year Guarantee on commercial installations
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps
- Overflow not drilled
- When using underfloor heating take care not to have the underfloor heating under the bath. This bath cannot sit on a heated floor
Spec Sheets & Installation
Clearwater Romano Petite Free Standing Classic Clearstone Bath 1524 x 750mm - Click HERE for installation instructions
Height: 656 mm
Width: 787 mm
Depth: 1,524 mm
Delivery charges are for all UK Mainland Postcodes.
People in remote areas shall not be penalised with additional charges, however delivery time scales may take longer.;
For the Scottish Islands please contact us for a delivery quote.
|LARGE PARCEL||£36.00 - £40.00 (individually priced)|
The delivery time for your order is usually between 3 - 7 days for all stock items.
Examples of item Sizes:;
Wall hung frames
Please note that large deliveries shall be palletised and managed by our specially selected pallet delivery partners.
The Goods will be delivered to the kerbside as close as possible to your front door. The driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property so it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
All orders will only be charged one delivery charge at the highest rate applicable to the items within the basket.