It’s no secret that products by Clearwater Baths are among the best on the current bathroom appliance market, particularly for those who desire beauty and comfort as prerequisites for all their bathroom fittings. The Clearwater Balthazar Free Standing Classic Clearstone Bath 1675 x 761mm is undoubtedly one of these options, with its Clearstone inner surface and nickel and stainless-steel outer surface.
The design is made to resemble the traditional tubs found in past centuries while simultaneously offering the best in modern bath technology. This model measures 1675mm in length, 761mm in depth and 711mm in height. It is also available in three distinct finishes with black, white and stainless steel models available. The appearance of this tub is not the only attention-grabbing quality, as it offers many sought-after features that provide convenience and ease of use.
Although this Balthazar model is not suited for rim-mounted taps, it does have a pre-drilled overflow feature and is compatible with W4, CW11 and CW3 waste fittings. The bath weighs 111kg when empty and has a displaced capacity of 164 litres. The overall look is perfectly suited for bathrooms with a minimalist yet vintage aesthetic. We highly recommend this option as one of our best for anyone looking to spice up their bathroom appearance with timeless style.
- *Please Note: Waste not included*
- Height - 711mm
- Width - 761mm
- Length - 1675mm
- Tap hole options - 0
- Bath displaced water capacity - 164 litres
- Net Weight - 110.5kg
- Colour - White/black, White/Chrome & White are available
- Material - Clearstone with stainless steel surround
- 10-Year guarantee on domestic installations
- 1-Year guarantee on commercial installations
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps
- Overflow pre-drilled
- When using underfloor heating take care not to have the underfloor heating under the bath. This bath cannot sit on a heated floor.