The beautiful traditional looks of the Tay wall mounted bath filler tap from Burlington make it perfect for a period-influenced bath area. While its thermostatic temperature control is a modern-day safety feature that helps keep your space safe for the whole family.
Vernet wax capsules provide accurate temperature control. Ensuring tolerances are kept within 1-degree Celsius of the set heat. All within a sturdy chrome coated brass body that will hold its looks for years to come. A claim held up by the included 15-year guarantee from Burlington themselves.
Each tap includes the tap body itself with swivelling spout and crosshead handles that can be fitted with three different indice colours. Sat on top of the tap's body is an s-shaped telephone cradle. Which supports the included shower handset and the attached 1.5-metre hose. This handset hosts lovely rose-styled shaping and an indice-matching handle with the Burlington logo emblazoned on for a finishing touch.
- Thermostatic temperature control
- Includes shower kit & cradle
- Three indice colours - White, Black & Medici
- Tap Holes - 2
- Minimum Pressure - 0.2 bar
- Material - Brass
- Mount Type - Wall Mounted
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- Height - 436mm
- Spout Projection - 233.6mm
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 4.17 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 9.06 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 16.83 l/min