For use with countertop basins or just bowls with a higher edge. The Chelsea tall monobloc basin tap from Burlington provides ample height to clear even the tallest basins. With a height of 340mm and a spout that reaches out up to 132mm. Making it flexible for an array of setups.
The tap's come in straight or curved spout shapes to suit the look or size of your basin. And are controlled by a single ceramic or wood-clad lever. Giving immediate and accurate control over water flow and temperature. This handle can be decked out in four finishes. Classic White, Black and Medici ceramic finishes as well as a walnut wood surround.
Each tap is built to meticulous standards out of rigid brass then finished in lustrous chrome. Giving these taps excellent fortitude to last the length of their include 15-year guarantee.
- Straight or curved spout
- Lever handle
- Four handles colours - white, black, medici & walnut
- Tap Holes - 1
- Minimum Pressure - 0.2 bar
- Material - Brass
- Mount type - Deck Mounted
- Colour - Chrome
- 15-year guarantee
- Height - 340.5mm
- Spout Projection - 132mm (119mm for curved spout)
- Flow Rate at 0.2 bar - 5.51 l/min
- Flow Rate at 1 Bar - 12 l/min
- Flow Rate at 3 Bar - 21.16 l/min