Burlington's Brindley double-ended bath bridges the gap between a classic boat bath and a monolithic freestanding shape. Making it perfect for contemporary minimalist looks or when paired with more traditional brassware and furniture.
Being double-ended makes the sloping surfaces of the Brindley perfect for shared bathing. Engulfing both bathers in its ample 1700mm length. Or giving an individual bather room to really stretch out and take in the relaxing atmosphere this bath helps create.
But this bath isn't at all style over substance. The construction uses clever Twin Skin Fused Reinforcement - or TSFR - to meld two distinct acrylic and gel-coated pieces to create one strong structure. Making for a long-lasting bath as well as simpler repair in the event of structural damage.
However, any worries about failure can be put aside. Burlington's experience and precision in building these baths are legendary. Being backed up by a 1-year manufacturer guarantee. Covering your investment in the unlikely event of a fault developing.
- Width: 750mm
- Height: 620mm
- Length: 1700mm
- Weight: 36kg
- Displaced Capacity: 180 litres
- Material: Acrylic inner & gel-coated outer. No solid core
- Finish: White
- Compatible wastes: W2, W3, CW2
- No pre-drilled overflow
- Overflow drilling template included
- Not suitable for rim-mounted taps
- This is a two-piece bath.
- The exterior of the bath can be painted using acrylic primers and paints. Seek advice before painting
- 10-year guarantee