Delivery charges are for all UK Mainland Postcodes.
People in remote areas shall not be penalised with additional charges, however delivery time scales may take longer.
For the Scottish Islands please contact us for a delivery quote.
The delivery time for your order is usually between 3 - 7 days for all stock items.
Examples of item Sizes:
Wall hung frames
Please note that large deliveries shall be palletised and managed by our specially selected pallet delivery partners.
The Goods will be delivered to the kerbside as close as possible to your front door. The driver is NOT insured to take the goods inside your property so it is strongly recommended that at least 2 able bodied persons are available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
All orders will only be charged one delivery charge at the highest rate applicable to the items within the basket.
Delivery Terms & Conditions
- Delivery times will vary depending on a number of factors including type of product ordered whether it is an item that is carried in stock or a special order. Standard stock items are dispatched as soon as possible and most are received within 3 - 7 days.
- Delivery of special or bespoke items shall be advised during your ordering process.
- When your order is ready for dispatch a member of our logistics team shall contact you to arrange a suitable delivery date.
- All our deliveries are made by our appointed nominated external couriers. To fulfil your order we are required to provide our couriers with your personal details such as name, address and telephone number. Please ensure all details are correct, if you provide us with incorrect details you may incur additional delivery charges if your order has been dispatched.
- Glass Screens / enclosures and Stone baths: Before placing your order for these goods please check that you have access and clearance for the delivery due to the weight, size and fragile nature of the goods we use a specialist logistics company . You shall require two able bodied persons to take delivery of these goods due to their weight and Bulk. Please note that these items are all non-returnable once packaging and band it straps have been opened, please refer to our returns policy for full information.
- All delivery dates quoted at the time of order are estimated and so cannot be guaranteed. Whilst we will make every effort to deliver within the estimated delivery time, occasionally deliveries may be affected by factors beyond our control. We will deliver to the delivery address stated in the order and confirmed by us in order Confirmation. Should you wish to change the delivery address given in the order and confirmed by us in the order confirmation then you must have notified us and have obtained our agreement in writing to any change in delivery address prior to any delivery taking place.
- Where you have ordered multiple goods from us we may need to make more than one delivery to you. This is particularly the case where goods are delivered directly from the manufacturer or distributor on their own transport.
- Standard deliveries are to ground floor access only and palletised deliveries are to Kerbside only.
- For all deliveries either by carrier, post or palletised, please check all items delivered for any damage to packaging or shortages before signing the delivery notes. If there are any items which have damage to the packaging you either refuse that item or take a photo of item and sign the delivery note stating the damage. Within 24 hours of delivery you must open all packaging and fully inspect all goods for any damage, any claims for damaged goods or wrong goods supplied must be notified to us by e-mail with pictures within 48 hours. Unless we have notification within this time period we will not be liable for any claims made for damaged goods. Please ensure when you open the packaging of all goods that you do so without damaging the packaging as any returns have to be in original undamaged packaging.
- For palletised deliveries, the goods will be delivered as close as possible to your front door. If this location is unreachable for any reason, such as road works, narrow streets, stairs (Such as flats) controlled parking zones, or any other obstructions delivery will be made as near to your property as possible. The driver is not insured to take goods inside your property so we would advise you have at least 2 able bodied persons available to receive the delivery and carry the goods inside.
- Please note that it is the responsibility of the purchaser to check all goods to ensure they are the correct goods and there are no shortages, please don't leave this to your trades person as this has to be carried out within 48 hours as above.
- All goods must be fully unwrapped before fitting commences and inspected for any damage, if an item has been fitted it shall be deemed that you have been satisfied with the finish and suitability of the item and no claim for damage would be accepted.
- For palletised deliveries, the responsibility of disposing of delivery packaging materials, such as pallets lies with the purchaser.
- If you have arranged a third party to take your delivery and sign for the goods on your behalf you agree to advise them to check all the goods and you accept full responsibility for any loss or damage if they sign on your behalf and fail to check. You indemnify us in full for any losses we suffer as a result of you or your third party accepting goods and signing a delivery.
- Failed deliveries, in the event that delivery could not be made due to no one available to take the delivery the delivery company shall contact you to rearrange delivery, in this event you may incur a further delivery charge.
- From the time of receipted delivery of the goods. Any loss or damage to the goods shall be at your own risk.
- All goods supplied by us are guaranteed in accordance with the terms and conditions of the manufacturer's warranty.